Friday, March 1, 2013

Star of My Heart Necklace

Here is a pretty little heart necklace of machine made lace.  The heart is embellished on both the front and back with a Swarovski crystal.  The back of the heart is identical to the front.  Completing the necklace on a black satin cord are 7 faux pearls.  The heart measures 1 1/2 inches by 1 1/8 inches.  The length of the necklace is 12 1/2 inches. 

The heart was digitized by Sonia Showalter Designs


STAR OF MY HEART NECKLACE

 I will be designing more lace necklaces which will be added to my jewelry collection for sale.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very pretty necklace. I love reading the little bios and histories you are including in your blog entries.

Jan said...

Thank you. I figured out that I have to approve the comment for publication.

Post a Comment