Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Biscornu and Scissor Fob 2......

I'm going through my fabric scrap stash, trying to deplete some of the larger and smaller pieces.  I also have quite a few counted cross stitch pieces that were completed several years ago and I never incorporated these into a finished product.  So I am having fun in the studio just doodling with the sewing machine, playing with beads, crystals and fuzzy yarns.

I'm really liking the biscornu pincushions.  Here is another set I made with scissor fob and case.  The machine embroidery designs are from Monica's Miscellany.  I don't think these designs are available anymore.  The website is no longer in existence. 
This is a counted cross stitch piece I finished several years ago.  Didn't quite know what I wanted to do with it so today it became a hanging sachet.  Could also be used as an aromatic pincushion!!  The butterfly and dragonfly embellishments are designs from Sonia Showalter.

Here is my funky, fuzzy scissor fob.  The material is a cotton blend that didn't have a lot of flexibility and I ended up with puckers in the seams.  The embroidery design is another one from Monica's Miscellany.  



And another counted cross stitch sachet or scented pin keep.


 Have a few more things pieced out....so back to the machines.


Blessings to all who happen to be reading.

Jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment