Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Special Blanket - The Trains

The last of my special blankets is the Train blanket.  Now each of my grandchildren has a substantial size blanket made by their grandmother.  I think these blankets are special because each child chose their theme print, with the exception of my granddaughter.  Her special interest is horses and I found the horse panel print several years ago.  It was the last panel available in the shop and I just had to buy it.  I don't think it is in production anymore. 

The Train Blanket - 75" H x 61.5" W

My two daughters selected theme prints for their blankets, too.  They are going to have to wait a while longer as it is getting too warm to work on the larger size blankets.  I will, however, begin looking for patterns that I think are reflective of their personalities and suitable for the theme prints. 

Next on my agenda are some small items to sell in the local gallery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment