Sunday, May 5, 2013

Digitizer's Showcase - Bettys Original Embroideries














I really like adding some machine embroidery to my projects and appreciate perusing the beautiful creations of quilters and crafters who are much better than I with their creativity.  Their finished products are inspirational to me.  When I started machine embroidery projects I joined several Yahoo groups, but have since narrowed down my groups to those whose digitized designs are more reflective of my style, and of course quality.  One of the digitizers I like is Betty Falasca of Bettys Original Embroideries.  She digitized several of Carolyn Shores Wright whimsical Bird Life paintings and other pieces of whimsical artwork.  Through her Yahoo Group she also does monthly contests.  When I am feeling quite uninspired I participate in a couple of her monthly contests.  I would like to share a couple projects I submitted.  I thought the finished product was worthy of posting as a contest entry.

Luck of the Irish

Carolyn Shores Wright - Bird House Buddies

I also made a little baby quilt as a special request for a friend with Betty's Fuzzy Zoo designs, although I did not do the "fuzzies," just plain embroidery.

Fuzzy Zoo Baby Blanket


0 comments:

Post a Comment